Volunteers are still needed to pour wine at the upcoming Fourth Annual Downtown Kingsport Wine and Brew Festival. Sign up to volunteer at the link below!
Kingsport Wine & Brew | Kingsport Wine & Brew
Volunteers are still needed to pour wine at the upcoming Fourth Annual Downtown Kingsport Wine and Brew Festival. Sign up to volunteer at the link below! ...
If you'd like more information about PEAK - Kingsport Young Professionals
or their post, "Volunteers are still needed to pour wine at the upcoming......"
, you can
contact PEAK - Kingsport Young Professionals by phone at (423) 246-6550 or by visiting their website, http://www.ypkingsport.com.
About PEAK - Kingsport Young Professionals:
For this organization to succeed it is imperative to implement and achieve results through the following 5 CORE COMPONENTS:
1. Social Engagements - Our social engagement platform will serve as an opportunity for members to network, both personally and professionally, with fellow PEAK constituents, as well as unwind from the rigors of the workweek.
2. Civic Volunteerism - The focal point of this component will be the continual improvement and growth of Kingsport through volunteer efforts. We live and/or work here; therefore we have an innate responsibility to serve in some capacity as stewards to the Kingsport community.
3. Professional Development - PEAK will be comprised of a diversely talented constituency, however there is always room for improvement. Through guest speakers and in-house training the aim of this component is professional growth.
4. Regional Networking - Engaging other young professional organizations throughout our region will allow PEAK, as well as individual members, to establish symbiotic relationships with like-minded groups.
5. Talent Recognition - PEAK ‘s Talent Recognition initiative will serve as an internal headhunting group geared toward assisting with job vacancies brought forward from local business and industry.
PEAK - Professionals Engaged in Advancing Kingsport is an organization developed to recruit, retain and refine Kingsport's young professionals.